• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Free Post-Apocalyptic Tale (first two parts in an ongoing series)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Adam Wolf
Official Newbie!

Free Post-Apocalyptic Tale (first two parts in an ongoing series)

Unread post

Heya,

If you're a fan of post-apocalyptic tales, then you might be interested in a tale I'm penning in segments entitled 'A Pale Horse'. I'm currently at work on the third installment. The first two are available on Amazon amazon.com/Adam-Wolf/e/B00H3GI0ZG/ref=n ... r_dp_pel_1 for $0.99 apiece, or you can email me and I'll send them to you for free - [email protected]. Alternatively, you can contact me via private message on Twitter. My Twit handle is adamwolf123.

I have the first two installments available as mobi and PDF files, whichever you prefer. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like free copies. I know money can be tight at times, and spending your cash on something you're not absolutely certain you'll enjoy is a bit unnerving. Simply email me a request and I'll send the file of your choice, no questions asked, nothing expected in return.

P.S. This tale contains a few graphic scenes and is not intended for an audience that would shy away from an 'R' rated movie.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely,

Adam Wolf

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”