• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Scrumfish has wandered in

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Re: Scrumfish has wandered in

Unread post

Nope, I retained my correct post count after the boards got messed up. It was after a prolonged absence that I got reset. I know you can't fix it, but you could probably give me a cool custom title . There are not enough hours in the day.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

Where's my cool custom title!?!

Well, moving forums consolidated my former separate post counts into one so I guess I won't need one after all once Chris gets my old login working for me.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Everything should be working fine now so let me know if you have any troubles. Welcome back! :clap:
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

I've given away yet another copy of Ender's Game and seen the movie. Woot!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You sure vanish for long stretches at a time! It's nice to see you back. :bananen_smilies008: :bananen_smilies012: :bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies042: :bananen_smilies090:
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

Heh, yeah, don't mind me. I wander in and out. For a quick update...moved to Florida (Gainesville, I know Chris will ask), got divorced, moved back to Nodak, froze my butt off because it's cold. Several weird jobs and plenty of books and video games in the mean time. Hopefully I'll have enough time to get back into the swing of things here. :)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You've been busy it seems. Well, it is nice to see you back here on BookTalk.org.

What videos games are you playing these days? I'm a bit hooked on Battlefield 2.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

I mostly play an MMO called EVE Online. It definitely sucks up a lot of my spare time. As for console games, my BF and I are working our way through Borderlands 2. We both suck at console games so it's a lot of drinking and dying. :) Not necessarily in that order. Oh, and if anyone here wants to play EVE or the console game related to it, Dust 514 (only available on PS, I think), let me know. I can introduce you to people. This is the only game that hooks in computer games to console games. On the PC you can shoot each other in space ships and on the console you can shoot each other in the face and take over a planet for the space geeks. Plus the PC gamers can rain down fire while the planet side grunts take over planets.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

I seem to have wandered back in. Don't judge me for ending a sentence with a preposition! Language is fluid!

Also, most currently played game by me is Borderlands Pre-Sequal.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

Seriously? Christians in a non-christian place? Don't they have their own places to go? Can't they find a place in their own world where they don't have to bother me with their stupid ideas of heaven and hell? I get that every single day. I came back here to not have to deal with that. I'll be nice, but seriously..I logged back in to this forum because I missed not having to explain my atheism. I am surrounded by Christians. Nice people, but I like to talk to logical people outside of making nice with family and business persons.

Return to “Everything Else”