• In total there are 38 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

the best book blog!!!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
xeahm
Official Newbie!

the best book blog!!!

Unread post

you know we all read books and we all think about books. sometimes our idea is bad and sometimes is so good. (with our reasons). we must think about the book's main theme because if we won't think about the main theme why we read it?!?!so here is a blog for that. www.commentatorr.blogspot.com. this blog publish one book comment for one day. the different things is blog owners don't write something. everday different people write different comment. sometimes it isn't about the main theme. it is about from writer to publisher. so this blog is so good for book lovers.
this blog opened about one week ago. so they need people that will write about the books. i advice you to join it before more people will join it. actually they do it some more things.
by the way i have sent my comment to them. they are goona publish my comment!!!!! :clap:
thebookwheel
Master Debater

Re: the best book blog!!!

Unread post

Neat! I run a book blog and am always looking for a new one to follow. Thank you for sharing!
The Book Wheel
www.thebookwheelblog.com
Books, Politics, + More!

Return to “Everything Else”