• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Greetings, Hellos, Bonsoirs & How do you dos!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
KoolDanny
Official Newbie!

Greetings, Hellos, Bonsoirs & How do you dos!

Unread post

Evening folks.

My name is KoolDanny and I'm from Birmingham, UK. I'm masculine (in as much as gender) and I'm very pleased to be in esteemed company within this literate community. Chiefly speaking, I have a few interests and I'm stumbling through a couple of roads of discovery at the moment. I love reading (I'm currently reading through a Louis Armstrong biography which is captivating and sheds much light on Louis himself, Jazz musings and a history of New Orleans) and possibly quite an angular taste in music (I recently had a good chinwag with a friend over a recent vinyl reissue of 'Court of the Crimson King' by 'King Crimson'; highly recommended). I look forward to corresponding with other members of this warm community. All the Best.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Greetings, Hellos, Bonsoirs & How do you dos!

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, KoolDanny. :-)

I keep having to look up words used by our UK members. "Chinwag" is the latest. "Dogsbody" was the most recent prior to chinwag. LOL Thanks for expanding my vocabulary and cultural education.

It sounds like you have not only a deep appreciation for literature but also for quality music.

Return to “Everything Else”