• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Looking for Short Story Submissions and Writers

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Brooks127
Senior
United States of America

Looking for Short Story Submissions and Writers

Unread post

Are you a writer? I'm wanting to add short story submissions and links to my writer's website http://www.brookskohler.com/

A description of the story will appear; the story will be free and downloadable in Pdf format.

If you are interested, comment to this post or contact me through my email on my website.

I see this is as a way to network.

Thanks for reading this,
--Brooks
C Ryan Bymaster
Getting Comfortable

Re: Looking for Short Story Submissions and Writers

Unread post

Hey Brooks,

Any particular genre you prefer? Are you looking for life changing stories, entertaining tid-bits, or quick I-need-something-to-read-or-I'll-go-crazy turn pagers?

C Ryan Bymaster
Brooks127
Senior
United States of America

Re: Looking for Short Story Submissions and Writers

Unread post

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for showing an interest. Any genre is okay. Send your submission in Msword or text format. I'll convert it to pdf. Also consider an author biography I can add to the Pdf and website. You don't have to do that, but it can help on your end.

I license my work through CreativeCommons, but you can license yours however you want. So whatever your preference is, please let me know.

To submit, visit my website http://www.brookskohler.com/ and click on the contact page; there you will find my email address. Just send me an email with your story attached, as well as any questions.

Best,
--Brooks

Return to “Author's Lounge”