• In total there are 15 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Paranormal / Horror Fans

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Nathan Kane
Getting Comfortable

Paranormal / Horror Fans

Unread post

Hi! I'm Nathan Kane!

I am a new independent paranormal / horror author and currently, self-publisher.

I am a long time lover of books. I grew up helping grandparents with their book store and pretty much hung out in libraries. Books are my thing. I have an interest in the paranormal and horror genre. I simply love to get into people's heads and scare them in ways that make them question everything around them, including what they thought they knew, believed, or felt comfortable about.

My education is not in writing, but in psychology. So you can see how this gives me a great advantage in writing psychological horror novels which entail the paranormal. I don't feel I was successful in my writing, unless you end up turning on all the lights in your house and are constantly looking over your shoulder.

I am married and have three children, two which are autistic.

Anyways, that's me in brief.

♥ Nathan Kane
Paranormal / Horror Author of "Darkness Reaching" by Nathan Kane
Please come visit my Blog: Inside a Twisted Mind
My New Book: Darkness Reaching (kindle) -or if you prefer- Darkness Reaching (paperback)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Paranormal / Horror Fans

Unread post

Fantastic intro. I hope to see you on the forums as a regular. ;-)

Having two autistic children is tough so I commend you on what I know you must have gone through, what you're currently going through and what you have yet to face. Several kids in my family have been diagnosed with autism and I've heard of the challenges. Have you read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time"? It is an adventure/mystery of a 15-year old boy named Christopher who happens to have Asperger's Syndrome.

Return to “Everything Else”