• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Guy Templar Running with Gods.

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
roger penzance
Getting Comfortable

Guy Templar Running with Gods.

Unread post

Guy Templar has recently released a trilogy of books that are incredibly fun and shocking at the same time.
People who enjoy being entertained from the very first page will enjoy this trilogy greatly. :D
There is a website that you can view relating to this book before you consider buying the first novel Running with gods.
It explains what the book is about.
It does contain some highly interesting apocalyptic scenarios that are very close to the truth, and in some places it has already happened.
It deals with Shocking corruption is high places , chaos and anarchy rule the streets as there is rioting taking place.
Even in one area the queen herself comes under attack and is saved by prince harry himself.
If there is anyone else out there that has read this then please post your reviews and comments.
also I am a great lover of all Alastair McLean books as he writes amazing wartime and exciting stories.
Guy Templar is very similar to this and in many respects similar in the writings of Dan brown without all the code breaking that makes Dan brown so distinct.
Running with gods is available on Amazon for Kindle and hard back I am not entirely sure if it is made in audible format yet as i havent looked for it. I hope this post helps others enjoy his great literary works.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”