• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 836 on Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:57 pm

Harry Potter and Infinite Stupidity

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Vahaiamas
Official Newbie!

Harry Potter and Infinite Stupidity

Unread post

Book 1-

Give me the stone Harry, no I won't, give it, nope, GIVE IT! Not a chance. Take it from him Quirell! Takes out his wand, petrificus totalus, accio stone!
Voldemort comes back 3 years earlier.

Book 3-

No Pettigrew, you won't escape this time, pertrificus totalus!

Oh no, Lupin is converting, everyone, quick, petrify him before he converts, everyone casts the spell together, Lupin is petrified!

Book 4-

At Hogsmeade, Moody/Crouch to Harry-
Harry, come here, I need to talk to you urgently. Sure Professor, what happened? Not here, we need privacy, come with me, it'll take only a minute. Sure Professor.
petrificus totalus! Apparates and takes him to The Dark Lord.

Book 5-

Harry and his friends are surrounded by Death Eaters but don't know it. Harry picks up the prophecy, multiple voices ring out, petrificus totalus! accio prophecy!

The Dark lord will be pleased, plus three young girls to enjoy for us, take them all to our secret hideout.

Book 6-

Harry lay curled on the dark grass, clutching his wand and panting; somewhere overhead Snape was shouting, Have you forgotten our orders? Potter belongs to the Dark Lord - we are to leave him! Go! Go!
Oh shut up you idiot, I am not killing him, petrificus totalus!
Now let's take him to The Dark Lord, he'll be pleased.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: Harry Potter and Infinite Stupidity

Unread post

you should look up "how it should have ended", or hishe on youtube.

good stuff!
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Vahaiamas
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I have, but it is not a good parody, no one can use time turners to kill Voldemort. HP follows the one history time concept, there's no free will when it comes to time turners. In HP universe, even before Harry decided to go back in time, it was certain that he will. Similarly, if Snape had decided in future to go back in time and kill Voldemort when he was 11, Voldemort would have neve rbecome Voldemort. Also, time turners can be used to duplicate oneself, go back in time a few minutes and then tell your past self to not use the time turner. Like if Harry and Hermione barged in one minute earlier and told their past versions to not use the time turner, to smart asses, this is just an example to clarify, don't tell me why it would have caused trouble if Harry and Hermione did that, the confusion and shit. If someone decides before using the time turner that they will tell their other self to not use the time turner, nothing will happen. I think this method is better than Horcrux.
Vahaiamas
Official Newbie!

Unread post

bump

Return to “Everything Else”