• In total there are 39 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Finally a cool place to chat with fellow book lovers

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

Finally a cool place to chat with fellow book lovers

Unread post

Hi All,
I enjoy reading, my favorite medium these days are e-books. My book shelf is packed with my favorite books acquired over the years. I love the smell and feel of books and while I enjoy e-books because of their convenience I hope paper books never go away.

I just got through reading Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson which I loved because I'm an entrepreneur and I learned so much from him. Other books I read recently and loved are Harmattan by Gavin Weston. I had the pleasure of interviewing him and he is a stand-up lad. I love Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, I think it is the ultimate description of a dysfunctional romance.

I look forward to jumping in and chatting with everyone.

Cheers
Gillian
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Finally a cool place to chat with fellow book lovers

Unread post

Welcome to the community! :-)

Return to “Everything Else”