• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Rita Mosiman presents... Indian Paintbrush

A platform to express and share your enthusiasm and passion for poetry. What are your treasured poems and poets? Don't hesitate to showcase the poems you've penned yourself!
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

Rita Mosiman presents... Indian Paintbrush

Unread post

What always pleases me is how a familiar path brings something fresh and new.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s really new or if my perceptions are different.

Stumbling upon the Indian Paintbrush, prevalent on the trail, I was, as usual, struck by its dazzling color.

It seemed to cry out “Look at me” and as I took a moment to soak it in, I was suddenly aware of its gracefulness and softness.

How had I missed that innumerable times before? It gave me a warm smile as I returned on the trail, thinking about how people’s accouterments may be reaching out to us in the same way, but how we often miss the complex and diverse beauty that is within.

Taking nature photos has taught me how to look more carefully at everything—and everyone.
http://www.plaintalkbm.com/rita-mosiman/

Return to “A Passion for Poetry”