• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

A Vicious Cycle

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

A Vicious Cycle

Unread post

I'm new to this forum, but I found it while searching for the best ways to network and put my novel out there. I recently signed a contract with a publishing company and my first novel, A Vicious Cycle, is going to be published by them and should hopefully be available very soon via Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and at their website, sarahbookpublishing.com.

Novel synopsis:

Rebecca Lawton is a mystery-thriller novelist, author of the Vicious Cycle book series.

It has been six years since Rebecca was brutally attacked late one night after attending class. Since that night, she has been somewhat of a recluse, venturing no further than the corner market, a half a block from her apartment. Her only real contact with the outside world is through chat forums and message boards. When she receives a message from user TheExecutioner8, her world comes crashing down around her as she is thrust into a game of cat and mouse. He knows things about her and he is using her novels to create a real-life Vicious Cycle.

Rebecca teams up with Detectives Jennifer Adams, Brody Scott and Kyle Rickards as they race against time, the body count growing by the minute, in this thrilling, shocking, and macabre tale of murder and obsession.

I am looking to build my following for my book and ask that anyone that is interested, you can visit my website at http://aviciouscyclenovel-cwlambert.webs.com/.

Return to “Author's Lounge”