• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Poems From The Witching Hour Edited By Rainbow Reed

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.

Do you write poetry?

Yes

100%
No

No votes

Total votes: 1
rainbowreed
Getting Comfortable

Poems From The Witching Hour Edited By Rainbow Reed

Unread post

Poems From The Witching Hour

Poems From The Witching Hour, is a result of a year long international search on The Wicked Come website to try to find the most exciting and scary modern day poems.

I was very lucky to be asked to edit this anthology and contribute some of my poems and photographs, although the one on the front cover which I really loved was nothing to do with me.

This anthology is a collection of verse by a group of poets wrestling against the creatures from the supernatural. It introduces us to an imaginative, dark, anarchic realm where anything is possible... where real life crashes into the imaginary creatures of the night. Meet the hungry vampire, the hookman waiting in the shadows and many more extraordinary creatures.
The poems are dark and often have twists in the end of their tales.

The anthology is illustrated with beautiful black and white photographs.

Poems From The Witching Hour
Attachments
BookCoverPreview of poems from the witching hour.jpg
BookCoverPreview of poems from the witching hour.jpg (149.78 KiB) Viewed 686 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”