• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
sonoman
All Star Member

Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.

Unread post

I have referred to what I call the "logic of infinity" as one of the Fatal Flaws of atheist philosophy. The logic of infinity is the logic of Nth, the number symbol used in such mathematical calculations as those predicting the number of possible habitable earth-like planets potentially in the universe. The concept of infinity is a hard one for fundamentalist believers to grasp because fundamentalist belief requires absolute confidence in one's ideology being correct, the right ideas about everything.

Nth destroys any such confidence because in our universe where infinite numbers exist, infinite possibilities also exist. Even the possibility of there being God and spiritual reality. Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists, because atheists don't accept any evidence of such immaterial reality that cannot be measured and duplicated even though being told time and again by theists no man one earth commands God or spiritual events. This is what makes spiritual events special and "miraculous" because they are so rarely experienced by human beings. I'm not talking about prayer and group contact high but spiritual revelatory experiences that produce religious beliefs.

Through revelation God has now identified Themselves as the Great Spirit of our future selves, as humanity in whatever form humanity has evolved into, at the "End of Days" prophesied in the Jewish Christian tradition, to become one with God, i.e. developing technological powers by that time as to be able to duplicate Godlike power, e.g. creating a Universe out of nothing more than thought. This idea is ancient and forms the basis of Gnostic cosmology and can be seen in the 1958 Star Trek prototype movie, Forbidden Planet, where the interior a planet powers the Krell Machine that can turn thought into matter.

Here is the predictive idea from Jesus' lips:
"Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."

As you know, I claim to have broken the Christ Aquarian/Saturn connection astrological coding in the Bible so I will tell you what Jesus' statement means when one knows "Father" is code for the role of humanity at the End of Days when humanity as symbolized by the "Son of Man" becomes united as one with God. This is why Jesus "knows" everything and can stand for the origin of Creation itself because as Humanity, the meaning of the Jewish term, "Son of Man" given a spiritual cosmic dimension, Jesus become God and "knows" our future from beginning to end. In short, Jewish prophesy predicts humanity will gain the power of God by becoming God. The Gospel of Humanity is the revelation of this idea. Http://biomystic.org/gospelofhumanity.htm.

The concept of infinity bears out the possibility that humanity could do this, could keep what I've termed the "logic of history" going that shows by Interbane's inductive reasoning that human knowledge and technology doesn't reverse in overall capacity but keeps enlarging the store of human knowledge. And I usually post the technological advances in just the last 200 years providing evidence of what could be, by the "logic of history" most amazing technological discoveries yet to be revealed by theoretical inspiration and then proven application. The Krell Machine is not out of the question given the truth behind the concept of Nth in our universe. This is the logic of infinity that destroys atheism once and for all as atheism is an emotional reaction by people not wanting to face a future where their cherished ideas have been debunked. Hence the extreme reaction of atheists wherever they address theists and ideas of spiritual reality. Einstein noticed this and his critique of atheists will stand unassailable. Atheists fudging their bets and claiming agnostic open-mindedness are only hypocrites revealing the weakness of the atheist belief system. The logic of infinity is the wrecking ball of atheism. The logic of history proves this out.
SkywardGnost
Finally Comfortable

Re: Nth, the number that destroys atheist philosophy for all time.

Unread post

Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists
I am an agnostic atheist
Last edited by SkywardGnost on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

sonoman wrote:I will tell you what Jesus' statement means when one knows "Father" is code for the role of humanity at the End of Days
i think that is a mis-reading, an incorrect interpretation.

i would suggest that "Father" is code for the mystery behind all things, the ground of being, the scource of all, and knowing the Father means recognising that you too are part of that mystery.

when all is one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.

i and the father are one

tat tvam asi

the mystery at the core of your (everyones) being and the mystery at the core of the universe is one and the same mystery.

that is still a woefully bad interpretation because we are talking about that which defies categories of thought (goes way beyond them) but i still think it is much closer than yours, though i dont claim to be a prophet of god yet the mystery speaks even out of a speechless flower.
Dexter

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!
United States of America

Unread post

To sum up, your argument is that because infinite numbers exist, infinite possibilities exist, therefore everything including God can be true and therefore must be true? And technology growth is evidence for that?

I guess it could be like the multiverse theory. Except you might have to settle for a God that only exists in some of the universes, and it'll be a different God each time.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

The assumption made is that atheism equals the assertion that nothing can exist beyond what we can generate empirical evidence for. To my knowledge, no one here identifying as atheist has ever said this. Non-traditional ideas of god or the spiritual are so various or so hard to pin down that it wouldn't even make sense, really, to take a stand against them. For many, including me, this also means that it doesn't make sense to believe in them, but that's not the same as calling these notions false. When I say atheist, I mean that I don't believe that an anthropomorphic being pulling all the strings can possibly be real, and that's all I mean. So, ingenious and inspired though it may be, sonoman's post still takes aim at a straw man.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Deleted
Last edited by ant on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Deleted
Last edited by ant on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

God -

capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality 3 : a person or thing of supreme value 4 : a powerful ruler

Oh screw these IPhone posts. :(
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

SkywardGnost wrote:
Atheists won't accept this possibility because their fundamentalist belief system requires absolute belief that no God or spiritual reality exists
I am an agnostic atheist
No such thing. You're either one or the other.
sonoman
All Star Member

Unread post

ant wrote:God -

capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind 2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality 3 : a person or thing of supreme value 4 : a powerful ruler

Oh screw these IPhone posts. :(
God has been identified now by Jewish Christian prophesy as the Great Spirit of Humanity. The Gospel of Humanity explains the process by which Creation is the womb in which humanity evolves into God. Gospel of Humanity at: http://biomystic.org/gospelofhumanity.htm.

Biomystical Authority establishes this identification of God for all time. Biomystical Authority is derived from revelatory instruction embedded in spiritual Sign language in the unfolding of history, a Sign Language that has been perceived by spiritually conscious Jewish receivers called "prophets" over the past 2700 years. I am the latest spiritual receiver in this tradition and Scripture cannot be broken, true Scripture being the Sign-Nature of God written in the heavens before translated into earthly religious guidance.

Return to “Science & Technology”