• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What song is stuck in your head today?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Re: What song is stuck in your head today?

Unread post

Jovovich is a capable singer, indeed! I'd say one of the best when it comes to film stars...

Anyway, what is stuck in my head today is John Cage. Here is Water Walk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSulycqZH-U
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Unread post

The song I have been liking most this year is Linda Ronstadt Different Drum

Last edited by Robert Tulip on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aomame
Book Nut

Unread post

Currently Reading:
Orhan Pamuk: My Name is Red/G.K. Chesterton: The Man Who Was Thursday/Jared Diamond: The World Until Yesterday/Bill Lauritzen: the Invention of God/Michail Bulgakow: The Master and Margarita/Laurence Sterne: Tristram Shandy/Leonardo Padura: The Havana Quartet/Thomas Mann: The Buddenbrooks: The Decline of a Family/Robert Rowland Smith: Breakfast with Socrates

Recently Finished:
Baratunde Thurston: How to Be Black/Norah Vincent: Self-Made Man/Elizabeth George: Well-Schooled in Murder

New on the shelf:
John Jeremiah Sullivan: Pulphead/Alex Vilenkin: Many Worlds in One/Leo Tolstoy: War and Peace/Joseph Conrad: Lord Jim/Neil Shubin: Your Inner Fish/Penn Jillette: Everyday Day is an Atheist Holiday
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Unread post

Robert Tulip wrote:The song I have been liking most this year is Linda Ronstadt Different Drum
I grew up in Tucson, which is Ronstadt's hometown. I can't recall ever seeing her there but I do remember, vaguely, browsing through her father's hardware store - named Ronstadt's. Yeah, what a voice... her version of Blue Bayou is something else... and she is so damn beautiful. ... young teenager angst recollection!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-mTbv38Io
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Billy Joel's "Piano Man." Why? :? Well, because... "It's 9:00 on a Saturday...." :lol:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Olivia22
Freshman

Unread post

hahaha Love it Cattleman!
liberty41988
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

"Walking in the air" its the theme song from the movie "The Snowman". I love the piano version, just beautiful.
Barbara Gordon-Bell
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Because it is her birthday.... "My Woman, My Woman, My Wife" by Martu Robbins. Happy Birthday, Hon. I love you - more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Samchatz
Official Newbie!

Unread post

DiDo's The Girl who got away..its her new album and has floored me once again! :D
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”