• In total there are 66 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 66 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Electronic Dictionary Bookmark...love it!!!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Electronic Bookmark
Official Newbie!

Electronic Dictionary Bookmark...love it!!!

Unread post

Hello,

I would like to say hello to all fellow book enthusiasts out there. Being a constant book reader, I have come across something that I would love to share with all of you, since it has made my book reading experience a whole lot better...Electronic Dictionary Bookmark!!!

Ever wanted to know the meaning of a word your reading without having to go pull out the dictionary? What if it were right there sitting in your book? How does an Electronic Dictionary Bookmark sound? No one wants to lose the plot right in the middle of a book when they bump into a word they don't understand. We've taken the well known Collins English Dictionary with 42,500 definitions, shrunk it down to size, popped on some helpful buttons and made it sleek and really rather gorgeous. So now the answer you seek is right here at your fingertips, all from the comfort of your own book!

42,500 definitions
2mm thickness
Winner of "Gift of the Year" 2011
Battery Included

Take a look at it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZRABLG
Attachments
pink in book 1.jpg
pink in book 1.jpg (164.04 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Return to “Everything Else”