• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

just a fanfic of an online story called Homestuck..

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
VMLM
Experienced

just a fanfic of an online story called Homestuck..

Unread post

Hey guys. I just wrote this out a moment ago. I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I just felt compelled to write this out. It felt like a good idea.

A short story about the end of homestuck
You'll find the story within the spoiler tag in the post that has my name on it.

...Some context might be necessary. This is based on an ongoing online comic book called Homestuck in which a group of kids are pulled into a game, the goal is to save the universe itself... It gets rather complicated. I think some of you might like it, although it's really very adolescent at places and extremely convoluted, tortuously slow sometimes and veeeery long. It has some great plot twists though, and an awesome concept... It's fantasy not sci-fi, but it has a lot of sci-fi elements.

Maybe I should mention that the apparent end boss at this point is a monster called Lord English, who is also referred to as the Lord of Time.

The two main characters of the short story have, through playing the game, arisen to something called god-tier. Which is basically a super hero like state that gives them amazing powers. Dave is known as the Knight of Time, and is capable of travelling to any point in the main timeline of the story, though in keeping with current sci-fi convention he is never allowed to change the passage of time... You'll notice I broke away from this at the end of the story.
Jade is the Witch of Space, and has the ability to manipulate space.. shrink it, expand it, travel to any part of it, and even from one universe to another.

Hope you enjoy it :).
[edit]: errm... keep in mind I'm no writer, and my style kind of sucks xD.
Last edited by VMLM on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Creative Writing”