• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 742 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:59 am

The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
casperpearl
Getting Comfortable

The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

Unread post

The Memory Eater, an anthology consisting of 27 uniquely illustrated stories based on a device with the ability to locate and destroy any memory in the human mind, is now on sale!

This book began back in February of 2011 as one of my short stories and has since grown into a full anthology with 52 extremely talented contributors. After successfully raising the funds needed through Kickstarter on 5/12/2012, I put the book into production, and it’s finally available for purchase. Now my team and I are beyond excited to have the opportunity to wow you with the final product.

The paperback and e-book (PDF, MOBI and EPUB formats) can be purchased on my website (http://matthewhance.com/?page_id=4), Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Memory-Eater-Stor ... mory+eater) or Barnes & Noble (barnesandnoble.com/w/the-memory-eater-m ... 0014677370).

Full synopsis below:

The Memory Eater is an anthology consisting of 27 uniquely illustrated stories based on a device with the ability to locate and destroy any memory in the human mind.

Follow the story of a conflicted man who tries to become the fantasy inside his head by deleting reality. Or the story of a devastated couple who lost their child and turn to a shady Memory Eater doctor to erase their problems. Discover the truth behind the urban legend regarding where the Memory Eater really came from, and how it was used during World War II in the fight against Hitler and Nazi Germany.

Drop in for a tale of love, and how one man never gives up hope to find his childhood sweetheart after the Memory Eater tore them apart. Witness how a teenage prank involving the machine and a chore goes hilariously wrong. Or how, with the introduction of this new technology, mass paranoia begins to spread, prompting people to tirelessly investigate their own pasts.

See how the Memory Eater will shape the future into the perfect utopia. How it evolves into much more than deleting memories. Memories will become transferable and sold in back alleys. They’ll become viral. But ultimately, nothing will be safe, not even the sacred depths of the mind.

You can read the four-story sampler here (http://matthewhance.com/?page_id=25) or check out the first two stories on Amazon here (amazon.com/The-Memory-Eater-ebook/dp/B0 ... B008FR7L5C).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Matt
casperpearl
Getting Comfortable

Re: The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

Unread post

Get The Memory Eater kindle version free today and tomorrow on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/The-Memory-Eater- ... mory+eater

Read 27 fantastic stories, each accompanied by a unique illustration, about a device with the ability to locate and destroy any memory in the human mind.
mockingbird
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Re: The Memory Eater anthology is now available in paperback and e-book formats

Unread post

congratulations on being pubbed. The Memory Eater eats my brain after a few too many beers. Hope it sells like hot cakes.

Return to “Author's Lounge”