• In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

BEST DENZEL WASHINGTON ROLE

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Justice 301
Getting Comfortable

BEST DENZEL WASHINGTON ROLE

Unread post

Hi, I just saw Flight with Denzel twice this week. Loved the movie and its moral and legal themes. Most of all, I loved Denzel in the role. He is almost always right, and especially so in this role as an alcoholic pilot. It may be his best role yet.HK
literatureuniverse
Creative Writing Student

Re: BEST DENZEL WASHINGTON ROLE

Unread post

8) I love this man, such a great actor, but his best work. Boy that is hard to say I have seen almost all of his work and each one was amazing. But if I had to choose a favorite, I would choose OUT OF TIME I love that movie. :)
Justice 301
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I never saw that, but I would have to say that American Gangster is my second favorite role for him.But you're right.he is great in everything he does.(Glory was great too).
literatureuniverse
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

:) He was really good in American Gangster, really good. He is just one of those actors, that is going to be a great. 8)
mockingbird
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Training Day - cos he was so nasty in it.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”