• In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

shortest movie roles

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
chaz1111
Official Newbie!

shortest movie roles

Unread post

This is just a random thought that periodically pops into my mind and bugs me. In the movie "Harold and Maude", Cyril Cusack, a fine actor, is given co-starring billing, and yet he has what must be a total of 4 seconds of screen time and (if I remember correctly) one short sentence of dialog. Every time I have re-watched that movie, I keep thinking he must have had most of his performance left on the cutting room floor.

just a thought....
mockingbird
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Re: shortest movie roles

Unread post

the shortset ever leading actor film role that actually won best actor is Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs - 12 minutes.
mockingbird
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Re: shortest movie roles

Unread post

as far as I know the shortest supporting actress oscar role was won by Judi Dench as QEI - 4 minutes.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”