• In total there are 37 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

hey everyone!!!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
blitzy
Official Newbie!

hey everyone!!!

Unread post

Hey friends!! :D My name is Maggie and I'm from Toronto, Canada! I never really went on my laptop -or internet - that much.... It was sitting in the corner of my room until I got a call from my good old buddy in Hamilton, Bermuda. Anyway, enough about that, let's get on with ME! :D . I love to listen to classical music, Harry Potter, William Stephenson (top secret spy XD ) and reading history books! But mainly non-fiction and fiction put together, like a novel XD. Oh, how I can imagine myself sitting in the grass on a Saturday morning, drinking ice capp and reading a novel... I speak quite a few languages, French, Manderin, some Spanish and German, but never forget ENGLISH!!! :lol: . Well, that's pretty much all about me, I hope we can come great friends!!And don't be afraid to PM me!!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
poojasoni
Official Newbie!

Re: hey everyone!!!

Unread post

hey blitzy... your saturday mornings sound quite tempting... even am a book freak. hope to get along well!! :)
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Unread post

Welcome. Classical music... any particular favorites? I've been very much getting into it lately!
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham
blitzy
Official Newbie!

Unread post

poojasoni wrote:hey blitzy... your saturday mornings sound quite tempting... even am a book freak. hope to get along well!! :)
:) i am sure we will get along really really well!! XD
blitzy
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Kevin wrote:Welcome. Classical music... any particular favorites? I've been very much getting into it lately!
I don't have any particular favourites, I pretty much like every kind :D
Durzo blint
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Greetings from Ottawa :p Hope you have fun Eh??

I read mostly Sci-Fi novels.
Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches to your body
George Carlin
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hi blitzy, welcome to book talk. I like your idea of Saturday mornings, as long as the weather is nice. :wink:
Kevin wrote:Welcome. Classical music... any particular favorites? I've been very much getting into it lately!
Kevin: For classical music, try an assortment of the following: Mozart, Bach (the Brandenburn Concertos), Dvorak (The "New World Symphony" is a favorite of mine), Vivaldi ("The Four Seasons"), and Beethoven (His "Ninth Symphony"). I could go on and on, but this is a start. :)
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

I too love classical music but couldn't really discuss it much. When driving in my car I regularly turn on "SiriusXM Pops." But I don't pay attention to the names.
blitzy
Official Newbie!

Unread post

wow! thanks for all the post guys! i hope we all can become great friends! XD

Return to “Everything Else”