• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

What's Your Favorite 'Bad' Movie?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Avid Reader
Cunning Linguist

Re: What's Your Favorite 'Bad' Movie?

Unread post

James Vaught wrote:Avid Reader:

Thanks for that English lesson. I assumed "actor" and "actress" had been accepted as substitutes for male and female "actors" to the point each had become standard, until the political correctness crowd horned in. You learn something new every day.
Happy to have been of service. :|
Money is a lousy way of keeping score.
philipkeller
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, hands down...
AngieWest

Unread post

I have to agree with the post above that listed '80's horror movies'. I cant remember the title (and havent been able to find it since), but I remember watching one where a killer is after a group of teenagers. I'll never forget how he walks calmly down the stairs, the girls scatter and for some reason all five suddenly lose the ability to work the latch on the front door and so, of course, they are forced to find hiding places. One picks a closet, one actually runs around the crazy and goes back upstairs and sits next to an end table (facing the door) and covers her hands with her eyes. But my favorite? The girl who dashes toward the back of the house, stands in front of the sliding glass patio doors and throws herself through the glass rather than open the door and run. If anyone else has seen that movie, please let me know the title.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Unread post

Never mind
-Geo
Question everything
AngieWest

Unread post

Thanks everyone for making a new member feel welcome. Between the email and this, I'm not sure this is the place for me. Much love to BootTalk.org, but I'm out.
haviZsultan
Master Debater

Unread post

wilde wrote:Snakes on a Plane. :P
I found that one quite okay... some of my mates hated it though.
Olivia22
Freshman

Unread post

I don't know if this is considered a bad movie but "Rocky Horror Picture Show"
Ban me now
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Titanic. Terrible story, bad acting, and terrible reality of what happened. Yet, I contend that it's not about love or the Titanic, it's about art and beauty.

It has the most beautiful and tasteful nude scene in Hollywood history. Two of the most beautiful actors, and thedrawing was incredible

I've always wanted to throw the old lady and Bill Paxton overboard. They both stink :)

And I love Bill
"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” Stephen King
Ban me now
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

James Vaught wrote:Avid Reader:

Thanks for that English lesson. I assumed "actor" and "actress" had been accepted as substitutes for male and female "actors" to the point each had become standard, until the political correctness crowd horned in. You learn something new every day.
The dictionary defines an actress as a female actor. Either is acceptable
actress (n.) 1580s, "female who does something;" see actor + -ess; stage sense is from 1700. Sometimes French actrice was used.
"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” Stephen King
jaywalker
Experienced

Unread post

''Uncle Buck'' and ''Tremors''.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”