• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Library Books 7.8.12

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
flipflopchic
Official Newbie!

Library Books 7.8.12

Unread post

Red Mist / Patricia Cornwell
Dean Koontz A Writer's Biography / Katherine Ramsland
Our Tragic Universe / Scarlett Thomas
On Borrowed Time / DAvid Rosenfelt
Private / James Patterson
The Pulpwood Queens' Tiara-Wearing, Book-Sharing GUIDE TO LIFE / Kathy L. Patrick
Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own. ~William Hazlitt
Pounding Metal
Getting Comfortable

Re: Library Books 7.8.12

Unread post

I will be starting the 5th Andy Carpenter book Dead Center by David Rosenfelt. I love this series. Andy is a wonderfully witty character and the stories are fairly exciting. When you are done could you tell me what you thought of On Borrowed Time. If it has the same kind of humor mixed with the thrills? And if you have read the Andy Carpenter series and liked them, I'd suggest you check out the Monkeewrench series by P.J. Tracy. Fantastic characters and thrilling stories.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”