• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Loving The Game When The Game Doesn't Love You Back

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
bsween20
Official Newbie!

Loving The Game When The Game Doesn't Love You Back

Unread post

Hello I am new and figure I woud start with this and work my way to other fourms. I am the author of this great book called Loving The Game When The Game Doesn't Love You Back. This book is written for those who are coaches, parents, players or even sports vans. I wanted to give people an inside scoop of what go on in the life of athletes.

The purpose of this book is to bring understanding to players, coaches, and parents about the significance of preparing athletes for life after sports. In this book discover 8 stages that every athlete goes through in their relationship with sports. Learn the truth about what goes on in an athlete’s heart that nobody talks about. You will discover that there is more to an athlete than just sports. Athletes will also learn how to use the game without letting the game use them. This book will motivate, inspire and challenge athletes to discover who they are and their purpose beyond the game.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out
You can purchase the book on http://www.brandonsweeney.com or on http://www.amazon.com
Attachments
Book Cover
Book Cover
WebCover-193x300.jpg (23.44 KiB) Viewed 936 times
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: Loving The Game When The Game Doesn't Love You Back

Unread post

In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”