• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

New espionage action thriller released April 30th

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
XanderRichards
Getting Comfortable

New espionage action thriller released April 30th

Unread post

Hi folks.

If I may please take a moment of your time with the dreaded blatant self-promotion, my new espionage novel 'COAST: An Act Of Burial' comes out on Monday (presuming that the various retailers get their collective act together in time. ;) ). Yes, two days to go and I am quite nervous.

Here's a bit of 'blurb':

"Two thermonuclear warheads are hijacked in the Persian Gulf leading to an urgent and highly secret investigation by the Covert Operations And Surveillance Team. However, members of this super-secret unit start being murdered by unknown assailants. What will it take for Ian McKinley and his colleagues Carter and Brook to outwit the mysterious adversary that always seems to be one step ahead, retrieve the nukes and prevent a crisis of apocalyptic proportions?"

If you're interested, then please would you check out my website XanderRichards.com. We'll be posting links to the retailers as they go live. If any BookTalk member would like a free copy in exchange for a review on this site, please contact me. I'm not looking for glowing reviews; I want honest ones. If any review is both I will be extremely pleased and very grateful indeed.

The novel is also on the Goodreads forum if you'd like to check it out there.

Thanks for reading my post, and thanks to the organizers of BookTalk for allowing the opportunity for new novelists like me to post about their work here. I hope to heck I'm not contravening any forum guidelines. :)

Cheers,
Xander.

Return to “Author's Lounge”