Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Has anyone here bought ad space on booktalk.org to promote their book? 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Post Has anyone here bought ad space on booktalk.org to promote their book?
I was thinking about placing an ad for my book here at booktalk.org. But then I wondered how effective it would be when I realized I hadn't even actually noticed any of the ads. So I wondered, do any of you ever actually notice the ads here? I know I tend to be so focused on the posts that I'm reading on any given page that I don't really notice the ads.

Have any of you authors advertised on this site? And, if so, how'd it go for you? Would love some feedback on this. Thanks! :)

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Gold Contributor

Post Re: Has anyone here bought ad space on booktalk.org to promote their book?
Maybe Chris should encourage posters to be far duller to stop deflecting glory from the real purpose of the site. Commercial television programs are just fillers to encourage people to watch ads. I hope some of the threads on booktalk are higher quality than that. Shame Herman Melville won't benefit from us talking about him.

Maybe the best advertising is when members start talking about a book.

Who was the heroine that Crowley was addicted to? $3.99 is a good price, will have to get a kindle.

My review of The Ezekiel Code is mentioned at http://www.amazon.com/forum/speculative ... 842NE4ERMV

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Post Re: Has anyone here bought ad space on booktalk.org to promote their book?
Robert Tulip wrote:
Maybe Chris should encourage posters to be far duller to stop deflecting glory from the real purpose of the site. Commercial television programs are just fillers to encourage people to watch ads. I hope some of the threads on booktalk are higher quality than that. Shame Herman Melville won't benefit from us talking about him.

Maybe the best advertising is when members start talking about a book.

Who was the heroine that Crowley was addicted to? $3.99 is a good price, will have to get a kindle.

My review of The Ezekiel Code is mentioned at http://www.amazon.com/forum/speculative ... 842NE4ERMV

Yes, I agree, Robert. If people would just post stuff that was boring and uninteresting then maybe the ads would get noticed. :lol:

By the way, good eye, Robert. Drat that pesky "e". :twisted: All fixed, now. :thanks2:
And :thankyou: again for the review of The Ezekiel Code.

Nice to meet up with you again. :)

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.