• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 667 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:50 am

Poetry/Graphic Book

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ThomasClements
Getting Comfortable

Poetry/Graphic Book

Unread post

Greetings all :x

I have an extensive background in graphic design and enjoy dabbling in poetry, so for quite some time I have had this notion of publishing a book combining these two skills. The issue is that I do not really know how to go about getting it published, the format it should be in (it would be for the most part illustrative), and if I should consider an ebook or standard paperback/hardback.

Any feedback would be great, thanks Tom :)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Poetry/Graphic Book

Unread post

I've heard eBooks are cheaper and quicker to publish, but for your image intensive book I'm not sure you can get around print books.
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!
ThomasClements
Getting Comfortable

Re: Poetry/Graphic Book

Unread post

I have visited various sites that allow you to create and publish an ebook. Kindle for example, but with kindle the images are ony available in black and white which would subsequently destroy my niche.

Return to “Author's Lounge”