• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

New tool for those who have several books published

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

New tool for those who have several books published

Unread post

SMART LISTS
Sometimes you find simple applications that are very useful. Today I want to tell you about an application, the page fyi.to, with which you can gather multiple links on a page by creating a Smartlist, and that is a simple - and free - way to direct and promote sets of links of all kinds and that you can distribute throughout the web or on social networks. It is also very appropriate in the case of including book links.

You can add all kinds of links, the possibilities are endless: lists of books, videos, links of articles, lists of personal profiles, examples of your works and designs, contents of your blog, your publications, recipes, list of catalogs, links of products , etc. Surely many of you find it interesting and I hope it will be useful for your publications.

It is very simple and quick to create one, I have done the first one with the links of my books in ten minutes, I hope you like it:
https://raulsanchezgilo.fyi.to/Libros

(disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with FYI.to, I just really like it and found it very useful!)

(disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with FYI.to, I just really like it and found it very useful!)
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet

Return to “Author's Lounge”