• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New to Book Talk. I am an author or Metaphysical/New Age books

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Deanna_Anderson
Official Newbie!

New to Book Talk. I am an author or Metaphysical/New Age books

Unread post

Glad to have found this forum, I am an author as well as an avid reader so I hope to contribute a lot to the forum. Currently I have two books out, both in the metaphysical/New Age genre, but I am working on a book of short stories which will come out early next year.

365 TAROT ACTIVITIES

Tarot cards are known for divination and advice-giving but they can also be used for: creative writing prompts, inspiration for arts and crafts, spell work, meditation, mental therapy, journal writing, group activities, and more. “365 Tarot Activities” has prompts and activities for all of these as well as basic exercises to teach you how to read and learn the cards, ways to connect with your deck, and for those times when you want to work with Tarot but not necessarily in a reading. The activities can be used for group lessons, message board discussions, self-study programs, journal writing, and lesson plans. #365TarotActivities

Paperback: 340 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (January 17, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1491200340

MAGICK FOR THE ELEMENTAL WITCH

Ancient Greek philosophers broke down the universe into four basic elements, or 'basic archai.' Today these elements are known as earth, air, fire, and water and are the basis for all life on earth. They have even made their way into spiritual, religious. and occult practices along with the concept of 'spirit' or 'aether;' sometimes referred to as the 5th element. "Magick for the Elemental Witch" explores each of these five elements in depth with correspondences from a variety of belief systems, lore, mythology, creation stories, how to honor in ritual and altars, spell work, divination, meditation and more. #ElementalMagick

Series: The Copper Cauldron
Paperback: 296 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (September 1, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1492336580

They are available on Amazon. You can also visit my Author Pages at http://andersondeanna.weebly.com
Author & Freelance Writer andersondeanna.weebly.com

~*You don't have to see the top of the staircase to take the first step*~

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”