• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

New author introduction

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Fireandsteel73
Official Newbie!

New author introduction

Unread post

Hello there,

I'm David and I'm a self-confessed history-nut and I write about the medieval era, the English Civil Wars and the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars.

It's all rather exciting because I've released a book called FIRE AND STEEL, which is the first anthology of The Soldier Chronicles action-packed historical series I have self-published through AMAZON. This collection contains the five-star rated books 1-5, all brought together for the first time:

Liberty or Death
It is the height of the 1798 Irish Rebellion and someone is murdering Protestants and Catholics indiscriminately. As Ireland burns, Major Lorn Mullone must find out the truth and apprehend the killer before it's too late.

Heart of Oak
Meet Captain of Marines Simon Gamble, once seen in battle, never forgotten. A professional soldier, daring and brave, but he is certainly no gentleman. He leads a fearsome company marines who have been tasked to capture a formidable fortress held in enemy hands.

Blood on the Snow
Holland, 1794, and all hope is lost. Disease, famine and a winter of unrivalled malice has punished the small retreating British Army as it follows the long road home. But freedom for the survivors doesn't come easy, because between them and the ports, the enemy waits.

Marksman
Rifleman Arthur Cadoc, stranded in the chaos of war, now fights for the Spanish guerrilleros. With only his training, wits and his trusty Baker rifle, Cadoc proves that he is not only a daring and a deadly marksman, but a man born for fighting against the odds.

Death is a Duty
June 1815, and Napoleon Bonaparte has returned to plunge Europe into war once again. During the course of the campaign, Regimental-Sergeant Major Adam Bannerman of the 42nd Royal Highlanders uncovers a dark tale of murder, and must use his wits to survive not only the French assaults, but men on his own side who want him dead.

Here's a link to AMAZON.COM if anyone would like to sample the book http://goo.gl/0eFUUS

Thank you and I really do hope to connect to fellow writers, readers and book lovers.

David

Return to “Author's Lounge”