• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

NadiaAoC's Introduction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Re: NadiaAoC's Introduction

Unread post

Thank you, Chris. I had a wonderful time with Andrea at Chuck E. Cheese today. She ate french fries. They are her favorite food in the world. Then I put her on the little rides and she loved them! I took so many pictures. She was so cute. She was fascinated with the other children. She's a very friendly, sociable baby. She loves people. Unfortunately, as I was sitting there eating a whole group of Witnesses came in and sat down in the booth next to me. Figures... LOL. They used to be really good friends of mine. I smiled at them and they smiled back. They commented to each other about how cute Andrea is, but other than that ignored us. I could have done without that crap, but oh well. We had a great time anyway. Seeing the wonder and fascination on Andrea's face and watching her smile and point at what she wanted to ride and see was so cool. She is so much fun!Nad

Return to “Everything Else”