• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My first non-fiction release - of possible interests to writers among others

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
kawyle
Official Newbie!

My first non-fiction release - of possible interests to writers among others

Unread post

After self-publishing five novels, I recently published my first nonfiction book, Closest to the Fire: A Writer's Guide to Law and Lawyers. (Yup -- I'm a lawyer, concentrating on civil appellate practice.) As the title suggests, I initially conceived this book as of interest primarily for authors who might want to use American criminal or civil law in their stories (and possibly to law students); but since the book came out, I've discovered that it has some appeal to a more general readership.

If anyone wants to know more about the book, you can head to its website at http://www.cttf.karenawyle.net. There are links to the detailed Table of Contents and various Online Extras, including recent updates and the paperback edition's extensive index.
Attachments
(Here's the cover, by Elizabeth DiPalma Design+.)
(Here's the cover, by Elizabeth DiPalma Design+.)
Closest to the Fire - cover for distribution - smaller.jpg (236.67 KiB) Viewed 1033 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”