• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Mr. Pessimistic - Watch your head upon entering.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: When books talk, people listen!

Unread post

Things still sucky here. Getting better but...man is it tough!Money is tight, but thanks to some errant junk and EBAY...I made some good cash this month!I have been down since the election...yeah because Dumbya won, but also because of the emotional build-uo leading to it and now it is all over...anti-climactic indeed.Anyway...now I am feeling sick. ugh!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Re: Major Changes

Unread post

Congratulations! Sounds like things are looking good.
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Unread post

Congrats on the change! A new job and the new opportunities that come with it are always fun.Good luck!Lori "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds."
Ken Hemingway

Unread post

Great news, P. Hope everything works out well. We'll turn you into an optimist yet!!!
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Thanks!

Unread post

Thank you all for your thoughts!Mr. P.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

My Space

Unread post

Anyone on myspace.com? Here is my page:www.myspace.com/mrpessimisticMr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Re: My Space

Unread post

Well...looks like I am going back to two jobs. Probably even more hours than last time.I took a new job with an 18% increase in pay, and I am still struggling. It is amazing how much and fast the money goes!Anyway...I will try to not reduce my time spent here, as this is the only real fun I have lately!Be Well all!Nick The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Money problems are so stressful. I wish you well my friend. I've struggled for so many years. It is only recently that I am able to relax a bit, and only a little bit.Chris
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Yeah...when my son starts school this year, my wife will have some time free to look for work.It is hard supporting 6 people on one salary these days.Thanks Chris!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Hard? Probably damn near impossible. I've got a decent income and no dependents at all and I struggle. You must really have to budget and make smart financial decisions. Your wife working will help tremendously. And no more kids!Chris

Return to “Everything Else”