• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Mommy and Daddy is there really greatness in me?

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.

Did you like Mommy and Daddy is there really greatness in me?

Yes

No votes
No

No votes

Total votes: 0
nthomas28
Official Newbie!

Mommy and Daddy is there really greatness in me?

Unread post

Hello,
My name is Natasha Thomas and I am the author of "Mommy and Daddy is there really greatness in me" please take the time to read over and discuss my book. Attached is one of my links for this book please give as much honest feedback as possible, but only after you have read the entire book (This children's book contains 24-26 pages). Thanks!

outskirtspress.com/istheregreatnessinme/

Mommy and Daddy is there really greatness in me? Deal's with some of the main issues that children of today face while trying to figure out their own identity and true self worth that can sometimes be ignored in many families. In this day and age children are going through a lot of challenges more so than ever, and parents need to recognize any kinds of red flags in their children's behavior. Uplifting children and raising their self esteem not only helps children a great deal, but it also leaves a lasting impression on them and impacts their future success in life. As parents we have to build our children's self confidence and make them feel worthwhile. Buying materialistic things for your children is nice, but after you've spent your last dime on your children what kind of legacy or lasting impressions have you placed with your children into adulthood? Being a parent is certainly beyond riches, the sole basis of parenting children should be made out of love, kindness, encouragement, and a parent's solemn duty to build up their children's self esteem without always focusing on your children's negative behavior issues. In this book you'll find out just why it is so very important to raise your children's self esteem, build their self confidence, and delight in praising your children.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”