• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Missing links?

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Asana Bodhitharta

Re: Missing links?

Unread post

Quote:You do indeed need to learn about evolution if you're going to attempt to engage educated people in the discussion of this subject. Your posts look silly. We're currently reading and discussing "Evolution vs. Creationism." Why don'y you get a copy and read along?I know the "theory" of evolution and am I not right what I said about the vestigal organs?Did you see the news about the dolphin that has extra fins and they immediately and dishonestly started news stories about finding a dolphin with "Legs" Now having extra fins does not equate having legs. Do you think they should call these extra fins "legs"?

Return to “Science & Technology”