• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Member Photos! Show us what you look like!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Member Photos! Show us what you look like!

Unread post

I tried this once before, but few members took the bait. I'd really love to see some pictures of you guys. It makes this online world so much more personal if we can see each other.I'll start by posting the picture I have on my business card. More will be posted if other members join in on the fun. Any photos you want to share can be added to this thread, but preferably photos with YOU in them.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Member Photos! Show us what you look like!

Unread post

Nude or clothed?Just so I know...Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.Once you perceive the irrevocable truth, you can no longer justify the irrational denial. - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Loricat
Laughs at Einstein

Unread post

I tried to post a picture of me...couldn't figure out how to do it. (Feeling low tech.)Anyway, if you want to see a pic of me, there's one in this blog post of our trip to Paris -- me buying a book from a book vending machine! "All beings are the owners of their deeds, the heirs to their deeds." Loricat's Book NookCelebrating the Absurd
mmpruitt

Unread post

Sorry for the crap quality... it's a really old cell phone pic. But yeah, that is me -Meghan"Are you alright? Yeah you're alright, you're alive!" -Garden State
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

MeghanFor a cell phone picture that sure is an awesome picture. You're very photogenic. And nice teeth too!PS Misterpessimistic, you already sent me the nudes. I told you I'm allergic to shrimp....even in pictures.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Alright Chris. I kept mum on your pic and you go and throw out the shrimp remark!Where do I begin?Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.Once you perceive the irrevocable truth, you can no longer justify the irrational denial. - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You need to go watch the videos God defiles Reason posted in the Religion forum. Dawkins is discussing the incompatability of science and religion. Holy shit. Good stuff.
mmpruitt

Unread post

Chris,Thanks! The camera on my phone is pretty good... it's made so I can take pictures of things without opening the camera or even pointing the front of the phone at things... so I have amused myself many a time during boring classes ^^ I mean, what? I am very studious and I pay attention to everything. And I guess I have good teeth... haha never really paid attention to them :P -Meghan"Are you alright? Yeah you're alright, you're alive!" -Garden State
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

Ok...but I do not like this pic of me. I took it to get a 3/4 view of a face for a drawing I was going to do.I have almost 0 pics of me.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.Once you perceive the irrevocable truth, you can no longer justify the irrational denial. - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy PiperEdited by: misterpessimistic  at: 6/15/06 3:32 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Nick, it is about time we saw what you look like! Thanks for posting your photo.

Return to “Everything Else”