• In total there are 13 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

LokiMon's Intro

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
LokiMon
Getting Comfortable

LokiMon's Intro

Unread post

Hello!

I am a 24 year old female and moved to Colorado about a month ago. Originally, I am from Arizona, but have moved to four different states/countries since then. At the moment, I am pregnant and due any day now, in which....I can't express how exciting that is to me, not only because I'll get to see this child I've been carrying inside of me for 9 months (of course), but because I'll finally get to look normal again and maybe even have a glass of wine and a cigarette! So I apologize in advance if I have any hormonal episodes on any of my posts. :)))) I am kidding, this wouldn't actually happen.

I don't keep myself to one specific genre, although I tend to go toward books that enhance or challenge my perspectives on life. I also tend to lean toward Russian or French literature, Psychology (such as Viktor E. Frankl), and Philosophy. Partly what drew me to this site were the selection of books and stimulating conversations on the forums.

As far as hobbies go, I am basically just a housewife with too much time on her hands. I've played the violin for most of my life, so I often play in my spare time and am always trying to improve. Naturally, I love to cook, I mean, I have to, right? I am doing it all the time, so I might as well love it. :wink: I generally experiment with challenging(ish) dishes just to keep it from getting monotonous. Other than reading, I actually think that might be all of my hobbies. I suppose learning Russian could be considered a hobby. I took three years of Russian language in college and have continued to study/practice it now and then when I get the chance.

I am excited to read the books and to meet everyone!

Return to “Everything Else”