• In total there are 44 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

'lo

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Brother William of Basker

'lo

Unread post

Greetings from Springfield. Which one, you ask? The one Homer lives in. (Homer Nicholson, that is.) I've read quite a bit of stuff in numerous fields. I did have a blog going, but I just don't have the time to do it right, and so I ended it. Anyway, I'll throw in wherever I think I have something to contribute. Also, I am a hopelessly lousy typoist (see?), and the master of the edited post. Bear with me if a post doesn't make sense. I'm probably editing it, even as we speak. Edited by: Brother William of Baskerville 02 at: 5/30/04 3:08 pm
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: 'lo

Unread post

Welocmb! If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
PowerProf2

Unread post

Hmmm, I see this moniker works as well. This is also me. I didn't realize this one was global. Good. I think what I'll do is .... have conversations with myself, until I decide which name I want to go under. Edited by: PowerProf2  at: 5/30/04 7:54 pm
PowerProf2

Unread post

Okay, from henceforth, I shall use the PowerProf2 moniker. Does it not occur to you ... that by purging all sacred images, references, and words from our public life, you are leaving us with nothing but a cold temple presided over by the Goddess of Reason

Return to “Everything Else”