• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Jenna aka Belly

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
belly

Jenna aka Belly

Unread post

My real name is Jenna, I am 30 years old and I am tall. My interests are ever changing and currently include: evolution, human relations, systems thinking, researching a cure for anti-synthetase sydrome polymyositis and how to get a three year old to eat with any consistancy.I have a B. Sc. with a concentration in genetics from UVic as well as a B. Mus. in Jazz performance . I am better at answering questions than offering information about myself and am only posting here because Chris has pestered me day and night for months to do so. Enjoy! Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 3/17/03 2:34:15 am
TNcoondawg

Re: Welcome to me.

Unread post

Welcome to the forum, Belly...I look forward to getting to know you through your posts. I'm glad Chris kept pestering you.WELCOME!!!
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

Welcome to the board! I'm trying to figure out the eating thing with my one year old. Her pediatrician tells me that she's too skinny and I need to feed her more. I'm trying but it's a constant battle. Anyway, glad to have you here, Jenna.Cheryl
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

JennaNow that wasn't so hard was it? Welcome....finally. Chris
belly

my difficulty in posting

Unread post

Chris, All i can say was that it was most gruelling and I may not be able to muster another post for quite some time. Of course I am always reading and taking notes so beware, there may be a quiz!Jenna
belly

Hmm, this is now a journal....

Unread post

I like that idea Chris, a good way to get to know others beyond their posts. I currently have a web-log or online journal that I try and keep up with and I think I may consider linking it for those interested in getting to know me beyond my book talk posts. I plan to get more involved in the chats but I am on the west coast and chat time is my daughters bed time so I am busy reading stories. Perhaps one day we can discuss 'Where the Wild Things Are'?hmm...it has many levels. Jenna. Edited by: belly at: 4/24/03 7:25:15 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hmm, this is now a journal....

Unread post

JennaI definitely think you ought to put a link to your blog on this thread. Maybe in the very first post? I like to read yours once in awhile, but I have to dig thru my favorites to find it each time.Chris
belly

Re: who knows?

Unread post

I am moving and as such my reading has been set aside...will i ever pick it up again? Anyways just a minor post to let you know why I am not posting.

Return to “Everything Else”