• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Introducing LizzieBizzie...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
lizziebizzie

Introducing LizzieBizzie...

Unread post

Hi all, I am a 27 year old woman living in Canberra, Australia and, wait for it, I am a nontheist, or an agnostic, or possibly both. Anyway, I'm interested in reading, and having discussions about, the sort of books you guys have been reading. Both the current non-fiction books seem really interesting and I might try to get hold of copies to read, but I'm probably too late to join in on any discussions. Not sure what else to add... More in my next post.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Introducing LizzieBizzie...

Unread post

LizzieWelcome to BookTalk! You're not too late to get into the discussions for our current nonfiction books. We've got over a month left on the reading period and I'm sure the current participants would love your company.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Introducing LizzieBizzie...

Unread post

Welcome! Feel free to post on the current discussions as well as any past book discussions that interest you. We will be voting on the next nonfiction book soon. If you have made 10 posts you can vote at that poll. I hope that you participate. I look forward to seeing you around!

Return to “Everything Else”