• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Intro. (McJebus)

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
McJebus

Intro. (McJebus)

Unread post

First I'd like to say hi to everyone. I'm a recent college grad and hope to eventually become a lawyer - we'll just have to wait and see how law school goes. I'm also an avid reader and love to discuss books, especially on the subject of secularism, atheism, philosophy, religion, and science. I hope to provide at least something intelligent to the discussions going on here. See you all in the forums and chats! Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 6/15/06 9:06 pm
mmpruitt

Re: Intro. (McJebus)

Unread post

Hey!Where did you go to school? -Meghan"Are you alright? Yeah you're alright, you're alive!" -Garden State
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Intro. (McJebus)

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk! How did you learn of us? We have an ad on Infidelguy.com...was this it?And shall we call you, McJebus?

Return to “Everything Else”