• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Idea to promote each other's works

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SteveGobin
Getting Comfortable

Idea to promote each other's works

Unread post

Hi everybody,

I have got an idea to help each other with the promotion of our respective books. The idea is simple: I read and review your book and you read and review mine.

If you want me to review your book, send me a PM via this site. Then we will send each other an electronic copy of our respective books, I will read yours while you will read mine and we will post a review on websites we agree on (Amazon, Facebook, Smashwords...).

Please note that if I don't like your book at all or if I see any problem with the content (error, inconsistency...), I will not post any review but will inform you of the issue. I hope you do the same if there is an issue with my book.

As far as I'm concerned, I have a preference for nonfiction books but I have nothing against a good thriller. Since I have just self-published my first book, I will give the priority to other authors who want me to review their first books.

Greetings. 8)

Return to “Author's Lounge”