• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Ick - Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
0Lion0Eyes0

Ick - Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator

Unread post

Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator13-Foot Burmese Python Explodes After Apparently Trying to Swallow 6-Foot Alligator WholeSee link for photo: abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1188656By DENISE KALETTE Associated Press WriterThe Associated PressThe Associated PressMIAMI Oct 6, 2005
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Ick - Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator

Unread post

I just flew over the Everglades a few weeks ago and was staring out the window thinking about how I would hate to be out in that swamp wading in waist-deep water. Gators and snakes everywhere. We see gators down here all the time, but rarely are they over 6 or 7 feet in length. A few I've seen in Lake Tarpon were about 10' long. This size will mess up your day. I don't think a grown man could do much if one of these grabbed your body in the water.The funny thing is people water ski on Lake Tarpon. There are believed to be over 10,000 gators in this lake. I could never swim or ski in gator infested water.But Jesus...I am just as afraid of 13' pythons. People that release their snakes into the wild should be shot. Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 10/9/05 4:58 am
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Ick - Python Bursts After Trying to Eat Gator

Unread post

The real question is, how long will it take Hollywood to realize that this is cinematic gold?

Return to “Science & Technology”