• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

I hate this guy!

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

I hate this guy!

Unread post

George W. BushGeorgie and his plans were crafted to purposely drive up defecits in order to facilitate the need to cut or eliminate programs most Republicans have long been after.That man is a sniveling, nere-do-well, slimey prick.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
jjacobs43

Re: I hate this guy!

Unread post

Quote:Georgie and his plans were crafted to purposely drive up deficits in order to facilitate the need to cut or eliminate programs most Republicans have long been after.It really is hard to come up with any other logical reasons for the way they have handled the national debt. After reading Paul O'Neil's inside account as the Treasury Secretary in the Bush administration and hearing other insiders speak of it, it's obvious that they fully knew they were heading for this insanely high debt and refused to do anything to prevent it. Cheney's quote to O'Neil was "Reagan proved in the 80's that a large debt doesn't matter". It's hard to believe that a business man of Cheney's status would really believe such a thing. That's why I have to agree with you and the others who have presented that as the reasoning.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

When I read that line from Cheney in O'Neil's book I got really, really pissed.Yeah, deficits do not matter to those Republicans that want to tear down all programs they do not agree with.If these freaks had their way, we would only have national defense...and even that has to be cut back a bit in this budget. I feel so sorry for my children. What I thought was going to be a global spirit has been torn down by this administration and I just hope we can bounce back from it and find that common cause that humans can rally around.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
yellowlight

Unread post

It still amazes me that people can be so gullible when it comes to choosing the nation's leaders. It also sickens me when I think of what the Republicans are trying to do to this country - especially this administration and their "legacy" agenda. The Neo-cons certainly knew how to pick the puppet that that needed (GW) in order to push through their "war mongering" policies while never giving a care of the growing deficit as long as their rich, donating-deep pocket, supporters get their super tax breaks, while the social programs and the middle-class get squeezed out of the picture.

Return to “Current Events & History”