• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

I am love- Surreal short stories about love and power

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
AlexVentaAuthor
Official Newbie!

I am love- Surreal short stories about love and power

Unread post

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum and thought I'd share my new book with you. I am Love is about a diverse range of charachters who are all lost and all trying to understand what the meaning of love is through their own unconventional and curious interpretations. It contains six stories about power, class and politics in a non- sexual domination and submission setting, I am Love attempts to redefine and explore what authority means in society and how the dynamics of power affects relationships in BDSM.

I wrote this book because I was very frustrated that I couldn't find any books that dealt with this topic in a non corny, non sexual way, and I found fiction bdsm book completely unrealistic.There is no explicit sex in the stories but there are descriptions of BDSM.

I have tried to be brutally honest, transgressional and experimental and hope that I am Love delves into all the forbidden corners of society, stereotypes and hypocrisy with a pinch of dark humour along the way.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Surreal-s ... alex+venta

Please note- this is not fifty shades of grey

What happens behind closed doors? Expect the unexpected........... :thanks2:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”