• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

How many countries have you visited?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: How many countries have you visited?

Unread post

Federika22 When you go to Mexico where do you visit? I've heard horror stories about the crime in Mexico. If you stay in Cancun you are relatively safe, but even drive a minute out of the tourist area and you are in immediate danger. Even the taxi drivers are known to rob their customers so they have to make periodic phone calls at checkpoints to report their location and who is in their vehicle.I'm only repeating what people have told me so I'd love to hear your experiences. I know it might be bad info.
Felisari
Master Debater

Re: How many countries have you visited?

Unread post

Europe: Spain (Of course :lol: ) United Kingdom (Lived for 3 years) Ireland (Lived for 3 Summers); France; Portugal; Italy; Malta; Austria; Belgium; Holland; :? mmm Missing something...

America: Mexico (Mayan Ribiera); USA (New York and Washington DF) I hope to visit more, I love US

Africa: Morocco

That's it at the moment. :hmm:
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
Oscar Wilde

Return to “Everything Else”