• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

How do you find a good agent?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
EndlessLaymon
Devoted Member

Re: How do you find a good agent?

Unread post

I would recommend signing up to First Writer, it is a very helpful site for wannbe writers it was how I found my publisher. It has a database of publishers and agents worldwide. I would say to every first time writer to giver it a go.

Peace.
It's a scary night in the lonesome October
themanda
Official Newbie!

Re: How do you find a good agent?

Unread post

imo, if you're doing well without an agent i'd just stay the course. it can be incredibly difficult to get an agent as you already know. and, honestly, i don't see a tremendous benefit to having one. even five years ago, doing it successfully on your own was nearly an unheard of. now...not so much. not having an agent is keeping more money in your pockets.

Return to “Author's Lounge”