• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

How did you learn of BookTalk?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: How did you learn of BookTalk?

Unread post

I'll make both of those links active so people can easily visit them...patrickwhite.ozewriters.com/www.book-clubs-resource.com/online/special.php Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 8/26/06 10:38 am
TheTaXi Man KS1244

Unread post

I typed "Book Discussions" in Google after finding that there existed forums like these from referencing books. I hope to gather new ideas and expand them with the help of other members of BookTalk.Thank you!
leelee2525

Unread post

I started being involved on the Barnes and Noble University site. I have visited several book discussion sites, but it is a little hard to establish repoire with groups that have been going for awhile. I was talking with a friend about wanting to become more involved with another group since Barnes and Noble has changed their format. My friend suggested this site and I have been reading several of the posts over the last couple of days. I like the format of this group and I like the interchange of ideas discussed. I am especially interested in many of the books you all choose to read and discuss. I will try to learn more about manuevering through your forums without too much disruption to the flow.Lorie
wckdgdss

Unread post

Through trial and error. More error than anything else, Ugh!!!Kimberlee "People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Pres. Lincoln
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

What were you looking for when you found us?
jygach

Unread post

I was looking for bookclubs and was led to a link for booktalk.
Ira36

Unread post

I googled the name of a frequent forum poster, in relation to another matter. read some of the discussions, I have to say I have been lookign for a place like this.
rya2007

Unread post

Saw a link in a profile of a member of another board and here too. Looks interesting.
Candace

Unread post

I found your link on the American Humanist Association website. I finished reading The God Delusion about a month ago, so this looked like the place for me. So glad to have found you - this looks great! Edited by: Candace at: 2/2/07 9:37 pm
redpenner

Unread post

I work in a library, and I have to give a "book talk" at a meeting this week. So I googled "book talk" and it led me here. The books you talk about are just the kind I like to read.

Return to “Everything Else”