• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Hello...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Rowan Evenstar

Hello...

Unread post

Hello, everyone!I'm new here and have already posted in a few forums so I thought I should introduce myself (better late than never). I live near Washington, D.C. and currently work for the federal government as an analyst (I have to pay the mortgage somehow )... I'm a pagan with little patience for Christians chasing me around with a Bible insisting that I convert (or asking me if witches worship the Devil ). In a nutshell: I have two loves ~ running and reading. While I enjoy many authors from different genres I especially enjoy Thoreau, Lord Byron, Tolkien and I have to admit that I love horror novels as well. I haven't been here long but so far I love what I see and look forward to reading more...Cheers, Rowan "Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey..." ~ Lord Byron
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello...

Unread post

RowanHmm this is odd. I could have sworn I welcomed you to the community already. But I'm not seeing my post in this thread. Was it deleted or did I actually screw up and only think of welcoming you?Either way...welcome! I hope you enjoy BookTalk and spend some time with us.Chris

Return to “Everything Else”