• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hello

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
indianskeptic

Hello

Unread post

Hi.Quote: Why not start a new thread and tell us more about yourself? As PeterDF suggested, let me introduce myself. Indian, female, 31, married, no kids, business unit head in a software firm.A scientific rationalist through and through.Quote: Dawkins and Pinker have both discussed their ideas on web chats on this forum recently. Nick Ridley will be chatting in November. Too bad I missed that. Hope you can get them on board again sometime soon.
ZachSylvanus
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: Hello

Unread post

Welcome to the group
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk! We will probably have Dawkins and/or Pinker back in the future...whenever we tackle another of their books. Are you going to attend the Ridley chat on the 28th?Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
indianskeptic

Unread post

Quote:Are you going to attend the Ridley chat on the 28th?Oops ! Too late now.Next time I'll try and be prepared. Do your chats make allowance for different time zones ?
ZachSylvanus
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Chat

Unread post

November 28th, indian.Our chat is at 9pm EST, so depending on where this is, you may want a pot of coffee
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Chat

Unread post

IndianDid you make the chat? You can read the transcript in the Red Queen forum if you didn't.Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."

Return to “Everything Else”