• In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Hello It's Me!!!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

Do I spark you interest?

Definitely interesting

No votes
I'm a little curious

No votes
Seems to be a bore

No votes

Total votes: 0
ShariBarnes
Official Newbie!

Hello It's Me!!!

Unread post

I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Shari Barnes. I've been writing for twenty years and I won't stop I can't stop. The pathway which I consider my own yellow brick road is long and winding. A wrong turn here and there only leading me backward then forward again to the places and experiences that are sourced to my creative passions. While stopping off to experience various careers and connecting the dots along the way my life has awarded me to be featured as a Fashion Columnist for Black Star News New York, Co-Founder and Chief Editor of Inside the Trinity an outreach news circular, the Author of "It's All Good" a contemporary fiction novel to be released on July 18, 2014 and now God has blessed me to do my thing as Founder, CEO, Chief Editor and Columnist for RED Love Magazine(an intimate relationship and lifestyle magazine)also I'm excited to add to my literary journey my new position as COO for Pink Angel Publications. I’m in love with my husband of 13 years, I’m a mother, grandmother and an auntie to so many nieces and nephews that I can’t count them all…I love that red, I love anything animal print, I enjoy fine wines, my parents raised me to the sounds of R&B, I can dance all night, Marilyn Monroe is my girl, old classic movies keep me calm and in tears, candle light and the series “Scandal” turns me on. Love is the key to me. It’s so nice to meet you!
Attachments
ALL of ME
ALL of ME
All of Me 1.png (41.96 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Re: Hello It's Me!!!

Unread post

Hi Shari and welcome to Booktalk. You seem to have had a very interesting life to date! Good luck with your new book. If you would like to be a guest author on my website to promote it you can contact me there at www.ritaleechapman.com.

Good to see you have a well-balanced personal life as well as a great career.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello It's Me!!!